Monday 5 August 2013

My August Challenge. 28/07/2013 - I've set myself a challenge. Starting 28/7/2013, ending 10/08/2013, I need to create (or rather recreate) a design based on the following concept: What if "the king" also had a Steam Knight armour? Guidelines: - The armour must look like it is intended for royalty, (in other words it needs to look better designed, made from stronger materials, and possibly better decorated than the other armours. Possibly more ceremonial looking than functional). - The armour MUST include at least one feature no previous Steam Knight has. - The armour should include a weapon "fit for a king". (In other words, don't rip off an existing design). - The final design should be ready to upload to Cuusoo no later than 11/08/2013. Edit(05/08/2013): (work in progress) I'm going to be posting images of each version as I complete them, here are links to the current crop 1 3 4 As I explained in the notes for "3" I scrapped the changes for "2" before I took any images so they are not included.

No comments:

Post a Comment